Thursday, February 4, 2010

One Simple Image Transformed into a Sweet Valentines Day Gift Set!



Start with a simple image easily downloaded from any clip art or computer image. I started with a simple Valentines Day image I found online of a Valentines Day Cookie Basket.


I used the Kaleidoscope Collections software to create this really adorable gift set.

Kaleidoscope Collections Kreator 3 CD KK3SWCD, 1 Item(s)/Order 

Love themed Gift Bag

 
I created an 8x10 Oval Lace Kaleidoscope with 8 sections. I printed it out and matted it onto one sheet of 8.5 x 11 Strawberry Cardstock. I adhered it tot he center of the bag. For an added touch I added a small strip of paper ribbon to the bottom and tied a few strings of red raffia ribbon to the handles. I created about 10 extra 1x1 kaleidoscopes and used a simple heart punch to create collaged hearts.All Supplies used to create the gift bag can be found in our online store.



 Closeup of the Kaleidoscope Image

 

Set of 3 Mini Matching Notecards
All Supplies used to create the card can be found in our online store.



Valentines Day Card
All Supplies used to create the card can be found in our online store.
Cardstock used is Creatively Green 100% Recycled Textured Cardstock.Color used is Maccintosh.. As a base for the card I recycled a postal envelope. I just cut it out and flipped the side over to use the "kraft" side as the cover.




Candy Treat Bag
I used a small strip of the left over cardstock and stapled it to the candy bag. I added a simple piece of the kaleidoscope image that had been printed out in a 6x1 size. I used some Valentine Bling for added shimmer. I filled a small bag with some homemade peppermint bark. The colors of the bark just work really well for Valentines Day.




I hope you enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! What a great set of projects. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole you have been super busy! That's a really cool image you created with the program. I like the gift bag idea! Very neat!

    ReplyDelete